Direct Tax Consultancy
Direct tax consultancy together with innovative tax efficient strategies, provided by us form an integral part of viable business decisions. These help our clients attain the desired goals. We adopt a “result oriented approach” which is flexible and emphasizes delivery and value. It enhances the effect of commercially viable decisions and minimizes the tax burden.
Some of the direct tax services provided by us include :
INCOME TAX & WITHHOLDING TAXES
- Advising on Income Tax Planning of Corporates.
- Advising & reviewing of all necessary tax withholding responsibilities.
- Advising all financial subjects which are of your interest and keeping you updated on the new amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Verification of all payments to vendors for the purposes of determination of correct application of rates and category for deduction of withholding taxes.
- Computation of monthly TDS on the basis of above.
- Monthly tax reconciliation of the TDS due and deducted.
- Preparation and deposit of Monthly challans on or before the statutory due dates.
- Filing of quarterly E-TDS Returns.
- Filing annual Income Tax return.
- Issuance of Chartered Accountant certificates u/s 195 required for the Overseas Remittances purposes from time to time.
TAX DEDUCTION AT SOURCE
- Consultancy, planning, procedural compliance, particularly on payments to non residents/foreign enterprises.
- Calculation of TDS of Employees in an organisation, their Salary Structure.
- Filing of returns of Tax Deducted at Source(TDS)
Indirect Tax Consultancy
Service tax is a central tax, which has been imposed on certain services and is the latest addition to the genus of indirect taxes like customs and central excise duty. India, a developing country, was somewhat slow in discovering the potential of this kind of indirect taxation for enhancement of revenue collection and it was the Finance Act 1994 that first introduced the service tax provisions through its Chapter V. Service Tax is collected by Central Excise Department.
Some of our services include :
- Compiling and calculating the net service tax on output services after taking benefit of Cenvat Credits.
- Compiling the data of Cenvat Credits for service tax.
- Preparing & Filing of Service tax Returns.
- Advising on the issues relating to Service tax.
- Consultancy on the maintenance of prescribed records.
- Tax Planning as regards the minimization of Service Tax Liabilit
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
“Value Added Tax” (VAT)
is a tax on value addition and a multi point tax, which is levied at every stage of sale. It is collected at the stage of manufacture/resale and contemplates rebating of tax paid on inputs and purchases.
Some of our VAT related services include :
- Rendering assistance in registration under VAT
- Assistance in claiming input tax credit
- Assistance in furnishing tax returns and claiming refunds
- Advice on the legal aspects of VAT
- Rendering advice on the wide range of issues in relation to tax invoices and retails invoices
- Internal Audit and Compliance Reviews
- Helping with audit of accounts necessary for a registered dealer