Company Takeover/ Merger
From company takeover or merger acquisition, we offer complete set of services.The most important form of expanding business is to takeover a Company. Our role is to give the independent and professional assessment of the company in order to determine the following points:
- Advise on the Valuation of the company.
- Legal vetting of the agreement of the company and the implication.
- Status of Legal compliances of the company in respect of major law applicable.
- Assessing the accuracy of Financial Statement of the company.
We undertake the following due deligence, No-Access Due Deligence :
This service provides a target review when there is no access to the management of the target company such as in an auction process and is based on publicly available information and limited information available in a data room.
- To give sellers a “buyers-eye” view of the company being divested, we anticipate typical due diligence issues raised by potential buyers prior to putting the business up for sale so that the seller can then drive through price improvement initiatives addressing areas of weakness in key areas.
- We assist our clients in completing the takeover/ merger of the company via completing legal formalities.
Our purposes of due diligence include:
- Enhancing the buyer’s understanding of the target business and therefore increasing the likelihood of the deal achieving its objectives.
- Identify the critical success factors so that informed acquisition decisions can be made.
- By providing purchasers with greater certainty over the nature of the business and the characteristics of its cash flow.
- This helps pricing decisions & the level of gearing the structure will support.
- By providing vendors with greater control over the sale process and the timing of sale, which can help secure a higher price for the business.